Recover the lost/deleted data from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
Best Alternative to Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery for Win/Mac
I have an older 40GB IDE drive here that is having issues since an unexpected power issue in the home. Windows can see the drive and assigns a drive letter but indicate that the disk is unformatted when you try to access it. It was formatted with NTFS. What's the best software to try and attempt data recovery nowadays? I downloaded the Phoenix Data Recovery. But when I tried to recover my files, it said I should pay for $99 to do it. The price is rather high, and can anyone recommend something better and cheaper?
There's nothing quite as nerve-racking as accidentally deleting some important data, but no one can avoid it.
We all like to store plenty of important data and information such as documents, photos, videos, songs, etc. on our computer, hard drive, pen drive, memory card, or other storage devices.
However, it's not foolproof as there are various situations that can lead to data loss. Problems may come after you emptied the Recycle Bin, or you deleted something by pressing Shift + Delete button, or the storage media failed.
Even worse, the Microsoft doesn’t provide any native ways to recover deleted files. In order to prevent data loss, many people choose to keep a data recovery tool in their toolkit.
One of the oldest programs to recover the deleted folders and files is Stellar Phoenix.
As a data recovery, Stellar phoenix data recovery is a famous tool. But it is unable to guarantee for complete and efficient recovery of the files that are lost on your storage devices. In this case, you can try another similar product to scan your computer, getting a different result.
Besides, there are two very common issues associated with this program: price and complicated user-interface.
In the following, we’ll discuss in detail Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery and its alternative.
1. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery
Stellar Phoenix data recovery must be a helpful tool for you to recover data, which allows users to recover deleted files and folders from Windows Operating System based hard drive and other storage media.
For sure, Stellar Phoenix data recovery is a great choice if you have intentionally or unintentionally deleted data and want to recover them. But to some extent, it is not easy for people to use it.
Below is its features and weakness.
- Advanced options such as disk imaging and deep scanning are offered.
- A free trial version is available.
- Partitions can be located and restored.
- Doesn't detect all damaged file types.
- The complicated user-interface makes it not easy for people to recognize with feature should be used.
- The price is a little bit high.
- Confusing list of results due to the lack of advanced Filter feature.
- Hard disk partitions cannot be restored
- Doesn’t support Mac version.
You may also be interested in Kroll Ontrack Data Recovery.
2. What is the Best Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Alternative
FoneLab Data Retriever is a powerful and safe software, which has a capacity of recovering almost all deleted or lost data by scanning your data storage devices. It is able to retrieve data lost for various reasons such as system crash, non-responding, deletion, corruption, etc.
Why Choose FoneLab
- Recover Emails, image, document, video, audio, and more data.
- Recover data from memory card, computer, flash drive, digital camera, hard drive, and other removable drives.
- Apply to all situations, such as virus attack, unexpectedly crashes, formation, deletion and more.
- Preview any data type with the detailed information.
- This software will guarantee the data safe — when you retrieve lost data, it does not store any of these data to its server.
- Highly compatible with Windows and Mac.
- Wizard-like, easy-to-use interface.
- A free trial period is initially available.
3. How to Use FoneLab Data Retriever
This software enables users to recover deleted data within a few clicks. Even computer novices are very good at applying the tool.
FoneLab Data Retriever - recover the lost/deleted data from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp, and more data with ease.
- Preview data before recovery.
Below is a step-by-step guide.
Step 1 Run This Software
Download, install and launch this data recovery software on your computer. If you want to recover data from other electronic data storage devices such as memory card, flash drive, etc., you need to connect it to the computer.
Step 2 Scan data
On the homepage, choose data at the file types section and the location where you lost data. Then click Scan button to start a quick scan.
Step 3Choose data
After finishing the scan process, all files will be displayed in the window. Look through these files and find your needed one.
You can also use Filter feature to quickly locate the files that you are looking for by typing in the file name, extension, created data, or modified data.
If you don’t find your missing data, you can choose Deep Scan to try again. It will take more time to deep scan on the drive, but it will offer you more results.
Step 4Recover data
Mark the items you want to recover and then click the Recover button. The selected items will be saved back to your computer.
Now, free download the software on your computer with below links to get a 30-day free trial!