How to Uninstall FoneLab Programs
Follow the instruction below to totally remove FoneLab programs on your computer.
If you are running Windows
My Computer > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Uninstall.
Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall > find the program > right click to uninstall.
Or Start > All Programs > Name of Program > Uninstall.
1. Press the Windows Key, or hover the cursor in the bottom-left corner of the screen until a small image of the Start Screen appears, then click on the icon to toggle over to the Start Screen.
2. Locate the FoneLab program you would like to uninstall and right click on the icon. Click Uninstall on the toolbar that appears at the bottom of the screen.
3. The Programs and Features window will open. Make sure the correct program is highlighted, then press Uninstall.
1. Press the Windows Key, or click on the Start icon in the lower left-hand corner (identical to the Windows Key icon) to open the Start Screen.
2. Refer to instructions of "2" and "3" in Windows 8.
If you are running Mac
In the Finder sidebar, click Applications. Drag the app from the Applications folder to the Trash (located at the end of the Dock), then choose Finder > Empty Trash.