Tired of a slow and bloated iTunes? Lost your files due to computer repair or system reinstall? You have come to the right place. Compared to iTunes, FoneTrans is an easier, smarter and faster way to transfer and move content from your iOS device to your iTunes library, computer or another iOS device, and vice versa.
* This software fully supports iOS 10 and iTunes 12.3.
With FoneTrans for iOS, it's easy and efficient to manage your iPhone contacts and SMS.
- Backup or export your iPhone's contacts into a vCard, CSV file on your computer, Outlook or Windows Address Book.
- Import contacts to iPhone from vCard file(s), CSV file(s), Outlook and Windows Address Book.
- Add, delete, edit and group iPhone's contacts.
- Save iPhone messages as a HTML, TXT or CSV file.
No longer lose anything when you sync music and videos.
FoneTrans for iOS lets you transfer music and video between your iOS devices and computer without data loss. It makes it easy to copy playlists from iTunes and your computer to your iOS device because it automatically make your music and videos compatible with iOS devices before transfer.
|Supported Transferring Contents||iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes||iPhone/iPad/iPod to Computer||Computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod||iPhone/iPad/iPod to a new device|
1. Run FoneTrans for iOS and connect your device to your PC.
2. Select a file type in the Sidebar.
3. Click Add button to select the files you want to import in the open dialog box, and then click the "Open" button.
1. Select a type of media in the Sidebar and the corresponding files will be listed in the right panel.
2. Check the file(s) you need in the right panel and click the "Export to" button to transfer data from your device to your PC or iTunes library.
1. Run FoneTrans for iOS and connect two iOS devices to your PC.
2. Select a type of file in the Sidebar.
3. Check the data you want to transfer in the right panel, then click the "Export to" button and choose the name of the iOS device you want to receive the data to start.