Why we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information in order to conduct our customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
What personal information we collect
When you place an order on our website, your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, and credit card expiration date will be required. The information is used to complete the transaction and help us provide better support and services to you.
How we use information we collect
foneLab.com takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
foneLab.com uses secure server hosted by RegNow and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt the entire customer's personal information including name, address, credit card number credit card expiration date etc. before it is sent to us. Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser like Safari.
SWREG is an online payment processor that is the best Paypal alternative for global businesses. It offers numerous payment options and currencies, including phone and fax order support in 16 countries. foneLab.com uses SWREG to make it easier for you to buy products.
In order to better understand what services are valuable to our customers, we use "cookies". A cookie is a small text file that a Website writes to your hard drive. Cookies work as your identification card and may record passwords, preferences and purchases. Cookies let the web page server know that you have returned to this site. Cookies also can determine other information, such as the daily visitors to our web site and the pages of the site most frequently visited. Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies if you do not want to have a cookie set when you visit our website. However, by doing so, you may not have full access to all the web pages.
Google Analytics Display Advertising
We have updated our Analytics tracking code to support Display Advertising. Display Features include:
1. Remarketing with Google Analytics
2. Google Display Network Impression Reporting
3. Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling the Display features, we enable Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. We've implemented Remarketing with Google Analytics that can set the foundation for our remarketing audiences since Analytics can collect information about our users from the DoubleClick cookie when it is present, along with the information Analytics normally collects.
The third-party vendors (including Google) can display our advertising on all the websites on the Internet.
We and third-party vendors (including Google) will use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to target, optimize and deliver advertising, according to user's previous visits to our website.
You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Display Advertiser Features, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out). Also you can go to Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
Return and Refund Policy
Aiseesoft Studio provides free trial period to let you fully evaluate our products before you make a purchase decision. Please use the trial period to make sure that the product meets your needs before purchasing a license. We ask you to be cautious and make sure you know what you are purchasing.
Customer satisfaction is our goal. Aiseesoft Studio wants you to be satisfied with your new purchase. However, if you need to return a Aiseesoft product, we're here to help.
When returning a product you purchased from foneLab.com, please keep in mind that make your return request within 30 days of receiving the product.
However, the following items are ineligible for return
1. Since we use third party payment platform to perform the purchase, we cannot confirm whether credit card is used by card holder to purchase. In this case, we won't perform refund. If you insists on refund, we will ask our third party payment platform to deal with the issue and you need to provide related proof. Moreover, the payment platform has time limitation for refund. If you purchased product more than two months ago, no matter due to what reason refund is required, we won't perform refund. Hope you can understand this.
2. If you purchased wrong product from our website, and then purchased so-called correct product from other company, we won't perform refund.
3. If you failed to register software due to incorrect action and the registration code is actually valid, we won't perform refund if your requires it.
4. You want to convert protected files purchased from iTunes or other place, but our product can't meet this need. We won't perform refund if you require it, as we have already provided clear note towards this issue on our website.
5. Neither reading the product introduction on our website nor trying product before purchase, have you just thought the product can meet your need and purchased it, and then found that the product can't meet your need. In this case, we won't perform refund.
6. You purchased wrong product which can't be supported by your computer operation system, such as Mac user purchases Windows version software. If we have similar software for correct OS, we would like to exchange product for customer. If we don't have, we are sorry for that the refund can't be performed.