End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHECK THAT YOU ARE PURCHASING AISEESOFT SOFTWARE AND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN REGISTERED AS THE END USER FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS AISEESOFT END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED AS THE END USER YOU HAVE NO LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY IN THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT DOES NOT APPLY.
By downloading software of Aiseesoft from this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions do not download the software. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below. This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and Aiseesoft Studio, the developer of the program ("Aiseesoft"), regarding your use of Aiseesoft products ("Software").
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT of Aiseesoft is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
This EULA grants you the following rights with respect to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT:
Aiseesoft grants you an individual, personal, non-exclusive license to install and activate the Software on only one computer for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not make the Software available on a network, or in any way provide the Software to multiple users, unless you have first purchased at least a MULTI-USER license from Aiseesoft.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, and text incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Aiseesoft or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
- Aiseesoft respects the rights of artists and film companies, and the proper use of the SOFTWARE does not violate those rights. You cannot copy DVDs in order to sell or give away copies, or for any commercial purpose.
- Aiseesoft discourages any attempt to copy rented DVDs. It is illegal to make a copy of a DVD for most purposes other than Your own personal use. Aiseesoft respects the rights of artists and film companies, and asks that You do the same.
- Using the SOFTWARE will create backup copies of DVDs. The copy will be an archival backup copy of a DVD, created solely for the private and personal use of the owner of the DVD from which it was made. Federal copyright laws prohibit the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or exhibition of copyrighted materials, if any, contained in the archival backup copy. The resale, reproduction, distribution, or commercial exploitation of the archival backup copy is strictly forbidden. We ask You to respect the rights of copyright holders.
4. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the object code portions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- COVER CD.
The reproduction and distribution of Aiseesoft Software (evaluation copy only) in various Cover CDs published by associated magazines are allowed. However a copy of magazine with CD is required to be sent to Aiseesoft Studio.
This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the Software, together with all copies thereof. This License will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy the Software, together with all copies thereof.
NO WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Information and documents provided on this Web site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. Aiseesoft uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Aiseesoft periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Web site without notice. Aiseesoft assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our Web site. Your use of this Web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Aiseesoft, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Web site's contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from your access to, or use of, this Web site.
1. Aiseesoft does not allow you to utilize our SOFTWARE PRODUCT to do anything that violates the local law. If you utilize our SOFTWARE PRODUCT to do the illegal activity, the consequent result shall be on your own responsibility. If you disagree with this item, please don't install and/or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. The final interpretation is left to our discretion. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact us for any reason, please write to email@example.com.