Recover the lost/deleted data from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
What You Can Do to Recover Deleted Data after Restoring MacBook Air
There are many reasons that you need to restore MacBook Air data to factory resetting. For instance, selling a MacBook Air full of your personal data is not a good idea. If your Mac computer runs slowly with too many files stored, you can system restore MacBook Air to make it as clean as a new one.
Before resetting MacBook Air, you had better make a backup with Time Machine or other tools. Because all your files will be deleted. If you did not back up Mac files before wiping, there is the ultimate Mac data recovery software you can try.
This is the most possible way to recover deleted or lost files on Mac without backup.
1. How to Use Mac Air and Its Features
MacBook Air is the most affordable Apple laptop with good performance and useful features. There are two MacBook Air models including 11-inch and 13-inch. Compared with MacBook Pro, MacBook Air is ultraportable. Apple just strips out all components to take full advantage of the size and weight.
Here are common features of new MacBook Air 2018 model.
- New Retina display.(Make everything sharp in general.)
- Long battery life.(The new MacBook Air’s battery life reaches 12 hours at maximum.)
- Butterfly keyboard.(Get quieter typing experience with better reliability.)
- Force touch trackpad.(Get the clicking feel in the corner of the MacBook Air trackpad.)
- High audio quality.(The new MacBook Air has speaker grilles on the right and left sides of the keyboard.)
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- T2 security chip.
2. How to Recover Data from Mac Air
FoneLab Data Retriever can make your deleted or lost files visible on Mac again. Because your deleted Mac files still exist in the original place before being replaced by new-saved files.
If you restore MacBook Air to factory settings by mistake, you had better stop using your laptop before macOS recovery. If you accidentally save some files to your formatted laptop, it is still possible to get the not-replaced files back. The program can help you recover MacBook Air data as much as possible.
Main Features of Mac Data Recovery Software
- Recover deleted or lost photos, videos, documents, audios, emails and other files from MacBook Air selectively and safely.
- Wide compatible with Mac (MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.), memory card, flash drive, hard drive, digital camera camcorder and other removable drives.
- Recover MacBook Air data from deletion, formatting, virus attack, RAW hard drive and other data loss scenarios.
- Scan the selected disk volume quickly and thoroughly.
- Preview MacBook Air files with the detailed information.
- Search and filter any file you need from various similar items.
- The Mac data recovery software is compatible with Mac 10.7 and above (macOS Mojave included).
FoneLab Data Retriever - recover the lost/deleted data from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp, and more data with ease.
- Preview data before recovery.
How to Recover MacBook Air after Formatting or Resetting
Step 1 Free download and install Macbook data recovery software. When you launch the program, click Start under Mac Data Recovery. As a result, you can access all data recovery tools for MacBook Air.
Step 2 If you restore MacBook Air to its factory settings, you need to choose all file types to get your Mac back to the previous state. Of course, you can choose the certain file type based on your needs. Later, select the Mac hard drive that contains your lost files.
Step 3 Click Scan to start the Quick Scan mode. You can check and preview files during the quick scanning process. By the way, you can click Deep Scan to get more possible files for Mac data recovery.
Step 4 Click Recover to recover the selected files to your Mac laptop. Well, you had better save the recovered files to an external hard drive in case of data overwritten.
Sometimes you just have no time to make preparations when you need to restore MacBook Air and reinstall macOS. But do not worry about that. You can still recover Mac data without backup by using FoneLab Data Retriever. It is totally free to download and use. The free Mac data recovery software can tell you whether you can recover MacBook Air data or not.
Finally, you can activate the full version with the registration code to recover deleted or lost Mac data in minutes.