Recover the lost/deleted data from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Games on PC without Backup
- Is there any way to find my deleted games?
- I want to recover uninstalled/deleted games on Windows 10…
- How do you recover deleted game?
There are many similar questions about the deleted game recovery. Well, you can recover deleted files in Windows 10/8/7 with or without backup. If you have enabled the Windows backup feature, you can restore your computer to the previous state manually.
Be aware that the other files will be replaced at the same time. Thus, you need to make a backup of important files before the file recovery. If you do not have any backup, do not worry about that. You can still get back deleted games from your computer. Just read and follow.
1. Can I Recover Deleted Games
It does not matter if you drag and drop its icon from the desktop to the Recycle Bin. However, if you delete games from your hard drive, you need to take measures to recover deleted games on PC.
Just as above mentioned, you can recover deleted files with backup whenever you want, as well as deleted games. Sadly, many people do not have the habit to back up files on PC regularly. Furthermore, there are many reasons that cause the hard disk data loss.
For instance, your hard disk is corrupted due to system errors, bad sectors, virus attack and many other unexpected. Anyway, your game is shift deleted.
In most cases, you can recover permanently deleted games on PC. Though your game files are erased, those files still exist in the original storage place. If you do not save new files into that hard drive, you can recover deleted or lost files successfully.
Thus, you had better stop using your computer to avoid data overwritten before the deleted game recovery. In a word, you need to restore deleted game on PC as soon as possible.
2. How to Recover Permanently Deleted Games on PC
FoneLab Data Retriever is the best deleted game recovery software you are looking for. You can recover deleted/lost/formatted games from all recoverable drives. To be more specific, you can recover games on Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android and more.
In addition, you can use the program to find hidden files too. The data recovery software offers the filter feature. Therefore, you can search any file with the extension, created date and modified date smartly.
Compared with traditional file recovery ways, you can get back the certain file flexibly. The program guarantees that it will not store or modify your data. Generally speaking, you can recover deleted games on PC safely and easily with Windows data recovery software here.
1. Main Features of the Data Recovery Software
- Recover deleted game files, documents, videos, audios and other related data selectively.
- Work for most popular computers, laptops, memory cards, flash drives, hard drives, etc.
- Support to recover deleted files in almost all formats without the incompatibility issue.
- Scan, filter, preview and recover any file on your computer.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X 10.7 and above.
FoneLab Data Retriever - recover the lost/deleted data from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp, and more data with ease.
- Preview data before recovery.
2. How to Recover Deleted Computer Games without Backup
Step 1Free download, install and run the recycle bin data recovery software.
Step 2Choose the file type and hard disk that your game folder belongs to. You can choose from Image, Audio, Video, Email, Document and Others.
Step 3Click Scan to start scanning your deleted game files quickly.
Step 4Open one folder in the left panel. Later, you can preview and select any file in the main interface.
Step 5Choose Recover to recover deleted games on PC.
- If you want to recover files deleted from the Recycle Bin, you can find and mark Recycle Bin in the lower right corner of the window.
- You can choose Deep Scan to find all possible results. Consequently, it takes more time to complete the scanning process.
- If you want to find one file from various similar items, you can use the filter feature. Set the filter info and click Apply move on.
All in all, you can recover deleted games on PC with Data Retriever effortlessly. it is also supported to restore deleted game files from PS4, Steam or even your smartphone. Even though the file was deleted several months ago, it is still worth to free download the data recovery software for a try.
In conclusion, Data Retriever is your ultimate and reliable deleted game recovery and hard drive data recovery tool.
If you have other good Android audio recovery methods, you can also share in the comments below.