Recover the lost/deleted data from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
Tutorial – How to Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error without Data Loss
Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you. (0% complete) If you’d like to know more, you can search online later for this error: WHEA_UNROEECTABLE ERROR.
You have already seen this message with a blue screen on PC already, right? Whea (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) Uncorrectable Error is one kind of the blue screen of death in Windows 10 and Windows 8.1/8. Its Windows code is 0x0000124. When you face this error, your system will shut down suddenly to avoid data loss.
You can learn more about crashed computer unable to start.
Here are common reasons that cause Whea Uncorrectable error overclock.
- Damaged hard disk, corrupted RAM, processor problems and other hardware corruptions.
- Driver incompatibility issues.
- Overclocking, voltage changes and heat related problems.
- Windows system files or registry files corruptions.
- Driver conflicts.
From the following solutions, you can fix Whea Uncorrectable Error BSOD error from overclocked CPU and other reasons successfully.
1. Disable Overclock in BIOS to Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error
Step 1Choose the gear Settings icon from the Windows Start menu.
Step 2Select Update & security under Windows Settings.
Step 3In the Recovery section, click Restart now under Advanced startup.
Step 4When you see the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot > Advanced option > UEIF Firmware Settings and Restart options in order.
Step 5Your computer will boot into BIOS menu automatically. Go to Advanced > Performance to disable overclocking to Manual.
Step 6Press F10 key on your keyboard to save changes and exit BIOS.
2. Troubleshoot Whea Uncorrectable Error in Safe Mode
Step 1Plug the Windows installation DVD, USB or other media drives into PC.
Step 2Turn off and on your Windows computer. Press F8 or Shift and F8 keys to boot into safe mode. (Some Windows manufacturers may offer different keys.)
Step 3Click Repair your computer on the lower left corner of the window.
Step 4Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
Step 5In the Startup Settings screen, press F4, F5 or F6 to restart into safe mode with different conditions.
3. Run CHKDSK Commands to Scan for System Errors
Step 1Press Windows and C keys together to access the Charm Bar.
Step 2Type cmd in the search box, then press the Enter key.
Step 3Choose Run as Administrator from the Command Prompt right-click menu.
Step 4Type chkdsk C: /f in the Command Prompt window, then press the Enter key. (You can replace C: with bootable hard drive’s letter.)
Step 5The system will scan and solve Whea Uncorrectable Error overclock immediately.
4. Ultimate Way to Recover Data after Whea Uncorrectable Error
Compared with traditional file recovery ways, you can get back the certain file flexibly. The program guarantees that it will not store or modify your data. Generally speaking, you can recover deleted games on PC safely and easily with Windows data recovery software here.
What if you cannot find missing files after Whea Uncorrectable error overclock? To get back your deleted or lost files, you need to run FoneLab Data Retriever to solve the problem. The data recovery software can help you recover any file from a crashed or corrupted Windows computer without backup.
Thus, it does not matter if you do not back up important files in time. Data Retriever is always your reliable choice to recover data from blue screen Whea Uncorrectable error and other crashes effortlessly.
1. Main Features of Windows Data Recovery Software
- Recover photos, videos, audios, documents, emails and other files in most popular formats selectively.
- Wide support of recoverable devices including Windows, Mac, memory card, flash drive, hard drive, etc.
- Recover lost or deleted data from deletion, formatted partition, RAW hard drive and other system crash.
- Scan, filter, preview and recover any deleted or existing file to your computer without data loss.
- Work with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
FoneLab Data Retriever - recover the lost/deleted data from computer, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera and more.
- Recover photos, videos, documents and more data with ease.
- Preview data before recovery.
2. How to Recover Data from a Crashed Windows Computer Flexibly
Step 1Launch the Windows data recovery software on PC.
Step 2Choose the data type and location of lost files based on your need.
Step 3Click Scan on the lower right corner to scan the selected data quickly.
Step 4Choose from Type List or Path List in the left panel. Later, you can browse any folder to find your target file.
Step 5Click Recover and wait for a while to complete the crashed Windows Whea Uncorrectable error recovery process.
That’s it. You can get rid of Whea Uncorrectable Error overclock easily and quickly here. By the way, you can use the same way to recover data from black screen computer.
Furthermore, you can recover lost data from a crashed computer within few clicks. If you encounter other blue screen errors, please feel free to let us know.