Easily erase all contents and settings on iPhone, iPad or iPod completely and permanently.
- Clear iPhone Junk Files
- Clear iPad Cache
- Clear iPhone Safari Cookies
- Clear iPhone Cache
- Clear iPad Memory
- Clear iPhone Safari History
- Delete iPhone Contacts
- Delete iCloud Backup
- Delete iPhone Emails
- Delete iPhone WeChat
- Delete iPhone WhatsApp
- Delete iPhone Messages
- Delete iPhone Photos
- Delete iPhone Playlist
- Delete iPhone Restrctions Passcode
Simple Ways to Clear iPhone Storage
Are you feeling it is a pain in the neck when storage space running out on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? What’s worse, Apple doesn’t allow any external card inserted in its handset for gaining extra storage space. The ultimate solution on how to get more storage seems to be getting an iPhone with larger storage, like the 64GB or even the 128GB models. But apparently many of us aren’t willing to purchase for the extra storage considering the higher prices. Don’t worry, help is at hand. In this post we are going to share several simple ways to clean iPhone storage. Now let’s begin.
1. Disable Photo Stream Feature
If you have enable Photo Stream feature on your iPhone, chances are your photos and videos taking up the most space of your iCloud storage. You will soon find out that iCloud storage is full. So disable the Photo stream feature is a good way to save iCloud storage.
2. Regularly Remove Media Files
Each picture taken with your iPhone can be 2MB easily, and videos almost approach hundreds of MB, with several hundreds or even thousand of photos, you will quickly eat up your iPhone storage space. The wise thing to do is to regularly transfer media files to a computer for backup and then remove them from your iOS device.
3. Deleted Games and Unused Apps
Apps occupy much space of your iPhone as well, especially Games. If you have already beat the game and no longer play it, why not delete the app to release space? Besides, storing unused apps that you don’t need anymore is totally meaningless. Just delete them without any hesitation and remember that every application is free to reinstall whenever you want.
4. Set Message App to Delete Messages After 30 Days
Your iOS device saves your messages and message attachments forever by default. That’s the reason why your messages can use up so much storage. However, you can change the setting to delete themselves after 30 days.
5. Best Way to Clear Up iPhone Full Storage
The best way to erase all iPhone data and settings at a time is to use FoneEraser for iOS, an iPhone cleaner. With this software, you can easily clear up all storage with just a few clicks.
- Wipe out all contents and settings on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Erase text files including text messages, iMessages, contacts, call logs, calendar, notes, reminders, Safari bookmark and history completely.
- Clean up Media files like photos, videos, audio, music, iBooks, iTunes U, Podcast, TV shows, ringtones, audio books, voice memos thoroughly.
- Support erasing multiple iOS devices at the same time which can save you a lot time.
- Offer three erasing levels to meet your needs.
- Fully Support Windows 10 and iOS 5 to 10.
FoneEraser for iOS is the best iOS data cleaner which can easily erase all contents and settings on iPhone, iPad or iPod completely and permanently.
- Clean unwanted data from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Erase data quickly with one-time overwriting, which can save you time for plenty of data files.
- It is safe and easy to use.
Step 1 Free download and install the program onto your computer and then it will launch automatically once it finished.
Step 2 Plug your iPhone to the computer via USB cable, and enter passcode on your phone if it is locked. Tab Trust on device for iOS 7 or higher version.
Step 3 The software will soon detect your iPhone, if not, click the icon right behind Failed.
Step 4 Select an erasing level (Low, Medium or High). High Level is recommended here.
Step 5 After your device is connected, click the Start button to begin erasing and then click Yes to confirm the procedure.
Step 6 Wait for the erasing process to complete.
That’s it! Once the process is done, your iPhone will be totally new as you just buy it. Don’t freak out if you find your iPhone out of storage since this software is able to help you solve it with no hassle. Please contact us if you have any questions.