Top 5 Best Screen Voice Recorders for Windows/Mac/Linux/Chrome OS
If you want to record and edit streaming audio on your computer, you can use the free and open source Audacity audio recorder to solve the problem easily. However, things will be difficult when you want to record screen video and audio simultaneously, especially for Mac users. Thus, you can see many similar questions like “How do I record my screen with audio?” and more.
Both Windows and Mac users need powerful voice and screen recorder software to record all on-screen activities without lag or quality loss. If you are looking for the best free screen recorder with voice, you just come to the right place. Here’re excellent video capture software that can help you record video and audio streams in HD and high quality.
1. Top 5 Screen Recorders to Record Your Screen with Sound
You can record the desktop, webcam and audio with the following tools. Each screen recorder has its advantages and disadvantages. You can read and get your best voice and screen recorder based on your need.
|Screen Recorders with Audio||Platform||Pros||Cons||User rate|
|OBS Studio||Windows, Mac, Linux||
|Icecream Screen Recorder||Windows, Mac||
|Screencast-O-Matic||Windows, Mac, Chrome OS||
2. Best Free Screen Voice Recorder for Windows and Mac
Actually, you have a better choice for recording screen video and voice. FoneLab Screen Recorder is a lightweight free screen video recorder. You can record all kinds of video and audio files on your Windows or Mac computer. For instance, you can record live streams on Twitch with no time limit. You can even set a timer to record screen video with audio smartly. Furthermore, the voice and screen recorder can share your recording files to YouTube, Facebook and other social media sites without a second app. No technology background is required. Thus, FoneLab is friendly to beginners.
What Can You Get from the Screen Recorder Software
- Record gameplays, movies, online calls, webinars and other desktop videos without others knowing.
- Record system sound, microphone voice and online audio with adjustable volumes.
- Take a screenshot while recording live streaming video.
- Set hotkeys to start or stop the record.
- Edit the video or snapshot with text, arrow, line, rectangle and other labels.
- Offer a safe, clean and intuitive interface.
- Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X 10.6 or above.
FoneLab Screen Recorder allows you to capture video, audio, online tutorial, etc on Windows/Mac, and you can easily customize size, edit the video or audio, and more.
- Record video, audio, webcam and take screenshots on Windows/Mac.
- Preview data before saving.
- It is safe and easy to use.
How to Record Screen Video with System Audio and Your Voice on Windows
Step 1Launch the free screen recorder on Windows.
Step 2Choose the Video Recorder mode for video and audio recording on Windows PC.
Step 3Set the screen area first. Turn on Microphone to record video with internal audio. If you want to add your commentary, you can switch on System Sound, too.
Step 4Click REC to start recording screen video with voice.
Step 5After finishing the video and voice recording, choose Save followed by Next to export the recording file.
Note: The default output video format is MP4. If you want to change the video format, quality, frame rate and other preferences, you can choose More Settings before recording.
How to Record Screen and Audio at the Same Time on Mac
Step 1Download, install and open the voice and screen recorder for Mac.
Step 2Enable Audio and Screen icons first. You can adjust voice volume from its three-line drop-down menu.
Step 3Choose REC to screen record on Mac with voice and internal audio.
Step 4When you stop recording, you can head to Media Library to share, delete, preview and access your video.
- You can record screen video with webcam too. Just enable the Webcam icon first.
- Choose the gear Preferences icon on the top right corner of the window. Later, you can set whether to record mouse click, countdown and other screen recording settings freely.
Furthermore, you can pause and resume the free screen voice recorder for Mac or Windows with no time limit. The recording video still exists. Thus, there is no need to trim the video file after recording. You can bypass any unwanted part directly.
What’s more, FoneLab Screen Recorder can serve as your YouTube downloader as well. You can record all live streaming videos for offline viewing with ease. All in all, whenever you want to record screen video with or without audio, FoneLab is always your best screen recorder with voice software. Why not free download and have a try right now?