Simple Way to Record Android Screen Video with Internal Audio
Different from Apple iOS devices, there is no such an Android built-in screen recording feature. If you want to record Android video, you need to install the third-party screen recorder apk. However, you cannot get much screen recording features from most Android video recorders.
Some people prefer to mirror Android screen to PC or Mac. Thus, you can get a larger display and more choices of screen recorders. No matter which method you choose, you can always get your best Android video recording app from the following paragraphs.
1. Top 5 Android Video Recorder APPs
You may have heard some screen recorder for Android apps before. But do you really know that Android screen recorder? If you want to get more details, you can read and get the satisfying result here.
Top 1: DU Recorder
You can record Android video up to 1080p for free with DU Recorder app. There is no time limit or root required. Thus, you can screenshot a video on Android safely and smoothly. The built-in video editor, live creator and image editing features also attract lots of users.
- DU Recorder is not the type of Android screen recorder with internal audio.
- Contain ads.
Top 2: Google Play Games
Obviously, you can record gameplays on Android with Google Play Games app. With the Google Play Games account, you can start from where you left off on any device with ease. There is also a gamer profile you can get.
- Only available in certain countries.
- Cannot record other screen videos.
Top 3: Mobizen Screen Recorder
You can record Android video with BGM and an intro & outro video to your recording file. It is also supported to record game sound and your voice while using the Facecam.
- Lag occasionally.
- Have problems in recording Android video with internal audio.
Top 4: AZ Screen Recorder
The Android screen recorder app lets you record HD and FullHD screen videos. AZ Screen Recorder can mix the microphone audio into the screencast video automatically too.
- HD screen recording can cause bugs and lags.
- Not support to record your Android phone with internal audio.
Top 5: Lollipop Screen Recorder
Lollipop Screen Recorder is available for Android Lollipop 5.0 and later versions. You can adjust resolution, orientation and bitrate before recording Android video.
- Not work for recording Android internal audio.
- Many recording crashes and glitches.
2. How to Record Android with FoneLab
Just as above mentioned, none Android screen recorder can record streaming video with internal audio. For instance, if you record an online call on Android, you can record your voice only. To bypass Android screen recording limits, you can turn to FoneLab Screen Recorder for help.
To start with, you need to mirror the Android screen to Windows or Mac with Vysor, Screen Stream Mirroring Free and other apps.
1. Main Features of the Android Screen Recorder
- Record gameplays, movies, online calls, tutorials, TV shows and all videos without lag.
- Record system sound, microphone voice and online audio simultaneously or separately.
- Take a screenshot on the streaming video or website.
- Edit the video with text, line, arrow, rectangle, ellipse and other drawing labels.
- Customize video/audio/screenshot format, quality, path and other preferences before Android screen recording.
- No time limit.
FoneLab Screen Recorder allows you to capture video, audio, online tutorial, etc on Windows/Mac, and you can easily customize size, edit the video or audio, and more.
- Record video, audio, webcam and take screenshots on Windows/Mac.
- Preview data before saving.
- It is safe and easy to use.
2. How to Record Android Video with Internal and External Audio
Step 1 Launch the Android screen recorder. Mirror Android screen to your computer.
Step 2 Select the Video Recorder mode.
Step 3 Set the screen area around the Android display. Enable System Sound, Microphone and Webcam based on your need.
Step 4 Click REC to start recording Android video with audio.
Step 5Pause, resume or stop recording freely. Later, choose Save and Next to save the Android recording file.
3. How to Recover Android Videos If You Lost Them
If you lost or delete important Android videos, you should not miss FoneLab Android Data Recovery. You can restore any video from the Android phone or SD card without backup. Sometimes your Android phone stops working due to system crash, virus attack, rooting error or other issues. Do not worry about that. You can get back lost or deleted videos from most Android models and versions safely and easily.
1. Main Features of the Android Data Recovery
- Restore Android data from an Android phone, SD card or SIM card with no backup.
- Recover not only Android videos, but also photos, music, documents, contacts, messages, call history and WhatsApp.
- Wide support of recoverable scenarios.
- Recover videos from Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Google, Huawei and other Android phones and tablets.
With FoneLab for Android, you will recover the lost/deleted iPhone data including photos, contacts, videos, files, call log and more data from your SD card or device.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp, and more data with ease.
- Preview data before recovery.
- Android phone and SD card data are available.
2. How to Recover Android Videos within Minutes
Step 1 Download, install and run the Android data recovery software.
Step 2 Connect your Android to the computer through a USB cable.
Step 3 Enable the USB debugging mode with the on-screen instruction.
Step 4 Select Video and other file types you want to recover.
Step 5Choose and preview any Android video.
Step 6 Click Recover to get back the selected Android videos to your computer.
That’s all for Android video recording and recovering. And you can use it to record ustream or youtube video as you want.
If you have any other good method to record Android video, you can share in the comments below. Thanks for your time.