Top 5 Best Android Screen Recorders with Audio (No Root Required)
You can use your Android phone to watch YouTube and other online videos. When you see something interesting, what will you do? Of course, you will want to download them on your phone for offline watching.
Moreover, you can record tutorials and other videos on Android too.
Then here comes the question, which one is the best Android screen capture and recorder? This article will show you good apps for Android screen recording without root. Thus, your Android can stay safe after screen recording.
1. Record Android Screen with Built-in Recording Feature
New Android 11 has a screen recording feature to help you capture screen activities.
Step 1You can simply swipe the screen down, tap edit icon and drap the screen recording to your Quick Settings. If you have did it before, just tap on it.
Step 2Then you can begin recording and do what you want to record on Android after the countdown.
Step 3Finally, stop recording and save it on Android phone.
Now, let’s read together to see pros and cons of each app for recording and capturing Android screen.
2. Top 4 Android Screen Recorder APPs
Have no idea which screen recorder app to choose for Android recording? Just read and get your best Android screen recorder.
Top 1: DU Screen Recorder
User rate: 4.8/5
- DU Screen Recorder is a totally free Android screen recorder apk.
- Record screen video on Android in 1080p video resolution with 12Mbs at 60fps.
- Enable Facecam for Android recording.
- Offer various built-in video editing tools for Android recording videos.
- No root. No time limit. Watermark free.
- Fail to record time-lapse videos on Android.
- Cannot record Android system sound due to Google restrictions.
Top 2: AZ Screen Recorder
User rate: 4.6/5
- Record Android screen to HD and FullHD videos.
- Record your face in a small overlay window while recording video on Android.
- Draw on your Android screen while recording a tutorial.
- No root required. No watermark. No time limit. Ad free.
- Need to purchase $2.99 for more Android recording functions.
- Record Android screen video with a microphone only.
Top 3: Mobizen Screen Recorder
User rate: 4.3/5
Where to download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rsupport.mvagent&hl=en_US
- Change frame rates, resolution and other video and audio settings before Android recording.
- Record video on Android without a watermark in the Clean Recording mode.
- Add BGM and an intro & outro video to your Android screen video.
- Save the recording video to internal and external memory.
- Drain more battery life than other Android screen recorder applications.
- The sound quality recorded by Mobizen is low.
Top 4: REC. (Screen Recorder)
User rate: 3.5/5
Where to download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spectrl.rec&hl=en_US
- Save your configuration as presets for further Android screen capture.
- Show screen touches for recording durations.
- Customize the countdown timer.
- Shake your Android device or switch off the screen to stop recording.
- Root required for Android 4.4.
- Record screen video on Android with microphone audio up to 1 hour.
3. Record Android Screen with FoneLab Screen Recorder
- Record gameplay, tutorials, calls on Windows or Mac in original resolution.
- Capture audio, sound and microphone voice with adjustable volumes.
- Take a screenshot while recording video with customized size.
- Add text, line, arrow and other drawing labels to your video or picture.
- No time limit. Pause and resume recording freely.
- Need to mirror Android screen to your Windows or Mac computer before recording.
FoneLab Screen Recorder allows you to capture video, audio, online tutorial, etc on Windows/Mac, and you can easily customize size, edit the video or audio, and more.
- Record video, audio, webcam and take screenshots on Windows/Mac.
- Preview data before saving.
- It is safe and easy to use.
Below is how to use FoneLab Screen Recorder to capture Android screen without root.
Step 1Mirror Android phone to computer, and then launch the program.
Step 2Choose Video Recorder and click REC icon. After that, you can play what you want to capture on your phone.
Step 3Save your recorded file after that. Or just share the file to social sites you like.
4. How to Recover Lost Android Data
It is quite frustrating when you lost or delete files on Android without backup. There are many reasons for Android data loss, such as improper handling, accidental deletion, rooting error, device failure, virus attack, SD card issue, etc.
You are lucky to find FoneLab Android Data Recovery. It allows users to recover almost all Android files from internal and external storage without backup.
- Recover data from Android Phone, SD card and SIM card safely.
- Preview and select any data from an Android to your Windows/Mac computer.
- Get back lost contacts, messages (attachments), call logs, documents, photos, videos, songs, etc.
- Compatible with Android 8.0 Oreo/7.0/6.0/5.0/4.4/4.3/4.2/4.1/4.0/2.3.
With FoneLab for Android, you will recover the lost/deleted iPhone data including photos, contacts, videos, files, call log and more data from your SD card or device.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp, and more data with ease.
- Preview data before recovery.
- Android phone and SD card data are available.
Step 1Launch Android Data Recovery.
Step 2Connect your Android phone to the computer via a lightning USB cable.
Step 3Follow the on-screen instruction to enable USB debugging mode.
Step 4Choose the data type you need, then click Next to move on.
Step 5Confirm the privilege request for rooting your Android.
Step 6Preview and select any file you want to recover. At last, click Recover to finish the process.
5. FAQs about Recording Android Screen Video and Audio
Question 1: Can I use above screen recorders on all my Android devices?
Answer 1: If you are using Android 5.0 Lollipop and later versions, you can use any screen recorder for Android no root from above recommendations. However, for Android 4.4 and earlier users, you can use FoneLab Screen Recorder to record a video on Android with no root only.
Question 2: Which one is the best screen recorder for Android with audio?
Answer 2: It is not easy to find an Android screen recorder with internal audio. Because many screen recorder apps cannot record internal system audio. Fortunately, the lightweight FoneLab Screen Recorder allows users to record internal sound with no root. It can be your best Android screen recorder with audio from system and microphone.
That’s all for finding the best Android screen recorder. Please share this post if it works.