Capture video, audio and more with ease.
Top 5 Best iPhone Audio Recorder APPs to Record Your Voice and Call
If you have no time to take notes, you can record audio and voice on your iPhone quickly. Moreover, you can record songs and other important and meaningful sound with an iPhone audio recorder. To get the pretty-good iPhone audio recording, you need to be close to the speaker to reduce noise.
In your daily life, there is no need to buy a portable voice recorder for hundreds of dollars. You can use its built-in voice recorder in iPhone 7, iPhone 8 and other iOS devices for free. If you want to record phone calls on iPhone, then you can run a free call recorder app for iPhone.
1. Top Five Audio Recorder APPs on iPhone
It does not matter a lot why you want to record iPhone audio. All you need is a good iPhone recorder app. Well, you can get the satisfying result here.
Voice Recorder & Audio Editor
- Start and stop iPhone audio recording with the Home screen 3D touch.
- Transcribe audio recording into text thanks to the speech-to-text technology.
- The iPhone call recording app can capture incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Need a monthly subscription before recording iPhone phone calls.
- You cannot export the audio recording file with different qualities.
- Fail to upside down while recording audio on iPhone.
- Get your iPhone audio recording through emails.
- Support iTunes File Sharing.
- Find your target audio recording with the built-in search engine.
- Cannot pause or resume audio recording.
- Lack of audio editing filters.
Voice Record Pro
- Export to and import from Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud and other cloud storages.
- No time limit. (Just make sure your iPhone has enough storage space and battery life.)
- Add notes, photos and bookmarks to your audio recordings.
- The iPhone audio recorder app is not friendly to beginners.
- Contain ads.
- Transfer iPhone audio recording files to your computer via Wi-Fi connections.
- Pause automatically because of an incoming phone call.
- Offer adjustable output audio quality.
- The iPhone voice recorder app free version plays recording files with small voice.
- It is a kind of confusing for recording iPhone audio with Audio Memos.
- Pause and resume audio recording.
- Record and playback iPhone audios in the background.
- Export iPhone audio files as MP3, CAF, WAV and M4A in low, medium and high sound quality.
- The user interface of the iPhone audio recorder is not intuitive.
- Need to save the audio recording file manually.
2. How to Record Audio on iPhone
What’s more, you can record audio on iPhone with Voice Memos app. The free iPhone voice recorder app allows users to edit a voice memo with built-in filters. In addition, you can share your iPhone voice memo to your friends or social media platforms directly.
How to Record Audio on iPhone with Voice Memo App
Step 1 Open Voice Memos manually or ask Siri to run it.
Step 2 Tap the red Record icon at the bottom of your iPhone screen.
Step 3 Expand the grey line to access the Recording menu.
Step 4 Speak near the built-in microphone. (The iPhone microphones located on the top and bottom of the iOS device.)
Step 5 Choose Stop icon to end up iPhone voice recording.
To record live gameplay on your computer, you can run FoneLab Screen Recorder. This gameplay recorder allows users to record both screen video and webcam video with audio.
What’s more, you can record gameplay on windows with your commentary. The default gameplay recording format is MP4. You can save as other compatible formats as well.
- The iPhone voice memo will be saved to the default location automatically.
- For iPad and Mac users, you need to choose Done to save the iPhone voice memo after recording.
- You can access voice memos on all your Apple devices by signing into the same Apple ID.
- It is not supported to record online audios.
Recommendation: Record audio and Voice on Your Windows/Mac Computer
What if you want to record music on iPhone? During this time, you can try FoneLab Screen Recorder. The screen recording software can record audio, audio and microphone voice as MP3 and other formats. Thus, you can record screen video with system sound and your voice at the same time.
- Record audio on your computer with zero quality loss.
- Capture screen video with audio and webcam.
- Take screenshots with customized size.
- Use hotkeys to start, pause, resume and stop recording, as well as taking snapshots.
- Add text, line and other drawing labels in different sizes and colors.
FoneLab Screen Recorder allows you to capture video, audio, online tutorial, etc on Windows/Mac, and you can easily customize size, edit the video or audio, and more.
- Record video, audio, webcam and take screenshots on Windows/Mac.
- Preview data before saving.
- It is safe and easy to use.
Step 1 Launch FoneLab Screen Recorder on computer.
Step 2 Enable Video Recorder, Audio Recorder or Snapshot according to your needs.
Step 3 Enable System Sound, Microphone and Webcam based on your need. Click REC to start.
Step 4 Save the recorded file after finishing.
Though you cannot use Voice Memos to record audio on iPhone, you can run FoneLab to get the high-quality audio recording instead. FoneLab Screen Recorder can be your best iPhone audio recorder too. You can record audio as long as possible.