Recover the lost/deleted iPhone data including photos, contacts, videos, files, call log and more data from your SD card or device.
How to Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Images from Samsung[iOS 12 Supported]
Hello all, please help. Accidentally my WhatsApp images were deleted by a clean master app. Is it possible to recover deleted WhatsApp photos in this case? Thank you very much!
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app available both for iOS and Android devices. We use the app every day to make conversation with our friends, families and even with our clients.
So sometimes some of the WhatsApp messages and companied attachments can be of great importance for us. It is also necessary to back up those important WhatsApp chat history to another place in order to avoid data loss when delete them by mistake, format or factory restore your device, or the device gets water damaged, broken, smashed or even lost.
If you don’t have the habit of backing up data and seek for a solution to restore WhatsApp pictures right now, you’ve come to the right place.
Here we will introduce a WhatsApp data recovery tool to you – FoneLab Android Data Recovery. Check out the features of this software below:
- With the software, you can retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages and message attachments back from Android phones and tablets.
- It supports recovering data from Samsung, Sony, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, ZTE, One Plus, Google Pixel, and many more.
- Contacts, text messages, message attachments, call logs, media files like photos, music, videos and documents are recoverable by the software.
- You are allowed to preview the recoverable contents before recovery.
- It is fully compatiable for Windows and Mac computer as it comes separately for both OS.
- Absolutely safe, clean and easy to use with friendly user interface.
You can recover Huawei WhatsApp in the same way.
With FoneLab for Android, you will recover the lost/deleted iPhone data including photos, contacts, videos, files, call log and more data from your SD card or device.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp, and more data with ease.
- Preview data before recovery.
- Android phone and SD card data are available.
1. How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Pictures with FoneLab
Step 1Choose the above link accordingly to download and install the software to your computer. After it is finished, it will launch automatically. Choose Android Data Recovery on the interface, and then connect your Samsung to the computer with USB cable.
Step 2Enable USB debugging mode on your phone so that the program can detect your device. If you have done it before, then just tap Ok when it asks on the phone screen. Otherwise you can also follow the on-screen instruction to enable it.
Step 3You can select whatever files you want to recover. In order to restore WhatsApp images, check WhatsApp Attachments and click Next.
Step 4This step requires your phone to be rooted. If not, the program will automatically install one assistant app to help you root it. Then tap Allow/Grant/Authorize when the permission request shows up on the screen. Click Retry when no response.
Step 5The scanning result will be sorted by groups. Click Gallery and Picture Library on the left pane so that you can view the recovered photos in thumbnail size and you can double click it to view its full size under the registered version. Select those pictures you want to get back and click Recover to save them to your computer. Photos will be saved as jpg or png format and sorted by files types on your computer.
How easy it is to recover photos from Android! Besides, you can use it as an Android data backup tool as well.
2. How to Recover Deleted Android Photos from Auto-Backup
If you have enabled Auto-backup feature on your WhatsApp settings, you can easily restore WhatsApp images with it.
Step 1Uninstall WhatsApp app on your device and then reinstall it.
Step 2Tap Restore when it pops up.
Please keep in mind that this way has a limited period and it may not always recover deleted photos.
Read more about how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on broken Samsung.
You can click WhatsApp ultimate guide for more information about it.