- Android Won't Turn On
- Dead Android Internal Memory
- Black Screen Samsung
- Water Damaged Android
- Keep Restarting Samsung
- Stuck on Samsung Logo
- Virus Infected Android
- Crashed Android
- Unlock Broken Screen Android
- WhatsApp Recovery for Broken Samsung
- Recover SnapChat Photos from Broken Android
- Frozen Android
Android Fixer: How to Fix Android Crash
Android system has a checkered past when it comes to the stability. Though the Android platform has made a great improvement in recent years as many third-party app developers dedicated in this area, there are still annoying problems occurring from time to time.
1. Why Android Keeps Crashing and How to Fix It
For instant, the Android device keeps crashing or lagging when you launch an app or are in the middle of using it, or after a software update, etc. Then you will have questions about why my Android app keeps crashing and what is the app crash fixer. There are some common reasons behind apps freezing and crashing on Android smartphone or tablet:
- Bandwidth constraints & network changes.
- Fatal bugs in production & demand exceeding supply.
- Incorrect memory & CPU usage.
- Poor front-end optimization & integration dependencies.
- Device incompatibility & database contention.
- Browser incompatibility.
If this bothers you now, there is more than one basic troubleshooting for a crashing Android device as below:
1. You can check the Android market for an update for the misbehaving app or reinstall the crashed app.
You should tap and hold the app, and drag it to the Uninstall section in the window corner. Choose OK to confirm you want to remove it from your phone on the pop-up window. After that, you can reinstall it if you want.uninstall-android-apps
2. Flash a ROM to your device.
3. Enter Recovery Mode to do a factory reset.
Power off Android phone, then tap and hold power and volume buttons at the same time for 5 seconds till you see the boot loader. Then you can see use the power button to select Recovery Mode.
4. Reformat your SD card.
Go to Settings > Storage > SD Card > Format SD Card/Erase SD Card.
5. Pull the battery out of your mobile phone.
All mentioned methods can help you fix a crashed Android device back to normal, but you may lose the data on the device as a consequence.
2. Key Features of FoneLab
If the data matters to you,
You should find a different way to fix the issue. We would like to recommend you a crash Android phone data recovery master here. It can not only fix abnormal Android system, but also recover all your Android data after the fix.
Let’s get more information about this software.
- Recover data from black screen, water damaged, smashed screen, virus-infected or frozen Samsung device.
- It is capable of fixing your disabled Android OS to normal within a few minutes. Problems like stuck in Android Download mode, Samsung logo, black screen, Android boot loop, frozen screen, etc can be fixed by it.
- It supports recovery of files including text messages, contacts, photos, videos, audio, WhatsApp and attachments, documents, etc.
- Support Android models includes Samsung Galaxy Note series, Samsung Galaxy S series and Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
- Free to scan and preview data before recovery.
- User-friendly and 100% safe to use.
3. How to Fix Crashing Apps with FoneLab
Step 1 Download and install the program on your PC with above link. Then the program will automatically launch when it is done. Choose Broken Android Phone Data Extraction on the interface.
Fix your frozen, crashed, black-screen or screen-locked Android system to normal or Recover data from broken Android phone or SD card.
- Fix your Android disabled problems and recover data from phone.
- Extract Contacts, Messages, WhatsApp, Photos, etc. from broken android device or memory card.
- Android phone and SD card data are available.
Step 2 Connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable. Click Start in the right box.
Step 3 Choose the situation that your phone is facing with. Click Next to move on.
Step 4 Make sure that you choose the correct information for your device including the device name and device model. Then click Confirm.
Step 5 The program will download recovery package and then repair the broken Android system. After it is done, you can navigate to Android Data Recovery feature to access and scan your Android data, including the deleted files.
Step 6 Preview and mark the items you want to recover and click Recover to save them onto your computer.
If you have the need to recover files from Samsung phone stuck on Android system recovery or fix galaxy tab black screen of death, galaxy note 5 keeps restarting, this software can also help you. As well as Android phone is frozen, black screen or locked screen, FoneLab can be a useful Android fixer for you without hassle.