Mac FoneTrans for iOS is the best Mac iPhone/iPad/iPod transfer ever to transfer content from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac/iTunes library, from Mac to iOS devices, or between iOS devices
* This software fully supports iOS 10 and iTunes 12.3.
One of the pains of buying a new iPhone, iPad or iPod is having to transfer all of your old data. However, transferring data from your current iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to a new device isn't all that straightforward in most cases. Granted, users are likely to use iTunes to store personal information like contacts. But what about those who want to easily transfer contacts, messages and other content from an iOS device to another one? What about those who want to transfer data from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac for backup, or those who want to transfer data from Mac/iTunes library to iOS devices without erasing? Mac FoneTrans for iOS can easily solve these problems and makes it efficient to manage your iPhone/iPad/iPod content.
|Supported Transferring Contents||iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes||iPhone/iPad/iPod to Computer||Computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod||iPhone/iPad/iPod to a new device|
1. Run Mac FoneTrans for iOS and connect your iOS device to your Mac.
2. Select a file type in the Sidebar.
3. Click Add button to choose the files you want to transfer in the open dialog box, and then click the "Open" button.
1. Select a type of media in the Sidebar.
2. Check the file(s) you want in the right panel and click the "Export to" button to transfer data from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your Mac or iTunes library.
1. Run Mac FoneTrans for iOS and connect your iOS devices to your Mac.
2. Select a type of file in the Sidebar.
3. Select the file(s) you want to transfer, click the "Export to" button and choose the name of the iOS device you want to receive the files to begin.
Mac FoneLab for iOS can quickly recover deleted or lost iPhone/iPad/iPod data including contacts, messages, photos and call history. It allows you to get back from iOS devices and iTunes backup files.